James Bond Isand: Private Charter Big boat Aonang Princess Tour(320 PAX)
From 5,771.25 USD
Lowest Price Guarantee
Select Date and Travelers
- Get a chance to visit the marvelous James Bond Island located in Phang Nga Bay.
- Witness the iconic beauty of this unusual rock formation.
- The island is one of the most popular tourist spots in Phang Nga Bay.
- The scenic beauty of the island makes it a picture-worthy spot.
- The towering limestone karst was featured in a James Bond Movie contributing to the rising popularity of the island.
- Life Jacket
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Fresh Fruits
- Drinking Water
- National Park Entrance Fee
- Hotel Transfer
- Personal Expense
Go on an amazing adventure to the famous James Bond Island by taking a private speedboat. Enjoy the warmth of the sun and cooling sea breezes while you make your way toward James Bond Island on this fantastic speedboat. The exotic island and marvelous scenery make it a popular spot to take amazing pictures.
The Island is located in the beautiful Phang Nga Bay, famous for its scenic beauty, clear water, and exciting water activities like snorkeling. Situated at a distance of 25 kilometers northeast of Phuket it has become a must-visit place for tourists. Locally known as Ko Khao Phing Kan, the island is more widely known as "James Bond Island" because it was featured in the 1974 James Bond Movie " The Man With the Golden Gun".
The island is a sight to behold because of its needle-shaped structure, with towering rock formations covered in green plants and algae.
- Aboard the speedboat to begin this exciting island tour.
- Visit the stunning James Bond Island and click amazing pictures to remember this adventure forever.
- Once the tour ends the tourists can then safely depart from the speedboat.
N / A
Departure & ReturnDeparture Point
From our given pickup area pointDeparts
See AvailabilityDeparture Time
PickUp Time Start : 07:00| PickUp Time End: 07:00 | Booking Cutoff : 8
N / A
How to Use
No this is a direct ticket
N / A
To receive a full refund, travelers may cancel up to 24 hours before the experience start date in the local timezone. No refunds will be given after that time period.