Ripley's Believe it or Not! Odditorium
From 9.45 USD
Lowest Price Guarantee
Select Date and Travelers
- Ripley's Believe It or Not! Odditorium is home to over 350 bizarre exhibits from around the world that will truly amaze you!
- This museum isn't just about looking at oddities – visitors can also interact with exhibits.
- Venture through the seven themed galleries of the Odditorium, each featuring unique displays and interactive exhibits.
- Get amazed by the variety of optical illusions that will challenge your senses and perception.
- Learn about historical artifacts and cultural relics from around the world
- Opening Hours: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM
- Entry Ticket - Ripley's Believe It or Not! Odditorium
- Personal Expense
- Personal Expenses and Gratuities
- Foods and Beverages
- All other zones
Ripley's Believe It or Not! Odditorium in Pattaya is a unique museum that showcases some of the most bizarre and unusual exhibits from around the world. Located on the third floor of the Royal Garden Plaza in Pattaya, this museum is a must-visit attraction for those seeking an unusual adventure. Upon entering the museum, visitors are immediately transported into a world of wonder and amazement. The museum is divided into seven themed galleries, each with its own unique displays and interactive exhibits. From the "Stuntacular" gallery with daredevil displays to the "Jurassic Park" gallery with prehistoric fossils, there's something for everyone at Ripley's Believe It or Not! Odditorium.
One of the highlights of the museum is the collection of unbelievable exhibits, which include a two-headed calf, shrunken heads, and even a sculpture made entirely of chewing gum. Visitors can also interact with exhibits, such as testing their balance on the rotating Vortex Tunnel or trying their hand at the Mindball game. In addition to the oddities and illusions, visitors can also learn about historical artifacts and cultural relics from around the world. From ancient Egyptian artifacts to medieval torture devices, there's plenty of history to discover at Ripley's Believe It or Not! Odditorium.
- Grab a taxi or a cab to arrive at the Museum at least 15 minutes ahead of time.
- Stop at: Ripley's World Pattaya, 218, Moo 10, Beach Road, Pattaya 20150 Thailand.
- Arrive at the Royal Garden Plaza and make your way to the third floor where Ripley's Believe It or Not! The odditorium is located.
- Get ready to explore the wonderful Odditorium at Ripley's Believe it or Not! Museum.
- Spend some time exploring the seven themed galleries.
- Marvel at the collection of unusual artifacts and get bizarre oddities.
- After exploring the themed galleries the tourists can make their way out of the Museum.
218 Royal Garden Plaza, Room no. C 20-21 Moo 10 Beach Road, Nongprue, Banglamung, Chonburi 20260
How to reach:
The most convenient way to reach the Ripley Believe It or Not Museum is via taxi or cab. Grab it from the city center and arrive at the destination just in 21 minutes via South Pattaya road.
Departure & ReturnDeparture Point
From our given pickup area pointDeparts
See AvailabilityDeparture Time
PickUp Time Start : 11:00| PickUp Time End: 11:00 | Booking Cutoff : 8
- Our tours are available almost every day, in case of any urgency or cancellation, we will inform you within 12 hours of tour time. Our Customer Service Representative may suggest some other day or refund your money immediately.
- This tour is available in the English language only but you can request a Private tour in many different languages Chinese, Japanese, and Korean. Please specify your preferred language if you make a private tour booking.
- Any late from your side may be reallocated to a later time if available, Otherwise, this will be auto-canceled with a charge of 100%.
- You do not need to show a voucher, just show them a mobile voucher or booking confirmation on mobile for this activity to our Guide.
- Please note that activity time can be affected by several factors including weather, equipment maintenance, or safety protocols.
- Sun Leisure World reserves the right to cancel any booking because of bad weather conditions or natural disasters.
How to Use
No this is a direct ticket
To receive a full refund, travelers may cancel up to 24 hours before the experience start date in the local timezone. No refunds will be given after that time period.