Phuket(Rassada Pier): Private Charter Big Boat Aonang Princess Tour (200 PAX)
From 3,037.50 USD
Lowest Price Guarantee
Select Date and Travelers
- Rassada pier is the gateway to the tourist paradise.
- The piers function as a departure point for the surrounding island.
- Phuket is the largest and most famous island in Thailand.
- The island is surrounded by crystal blue water and white sandy beaches.
- The excellent snorkeling and diving activities add to the over-all appeal of the island.
- Life Jacket
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Fresh Fruits
- Drinking Water
- National Park Entrance Fee
- Hotel Transfer
- Personal Expense
Phuket is one of the southern provinces of Thailand and it is arguable the most island in Phuket. Surrounded by sparkling blue water, and white sandy beaches the island is one of the major spots for tourist attractions. It is the biggest island in Thailand situated in the Andaman Sea. The island is surrounded by many magnificent beaches such as Patong, Rawai, Kamala, Kata Yai, etc. It also boasts of having one of the most beautiful sunset views in the whole of Thailand.
Rassada Pier acts as a gateway to tourist paradise, every day many travelers make their way through the pier to start a new adventure. The Pier functions as a departure point for trips to the stunning Phang Nga Bay. It is located on the outskirts of Phuket town and is easily accessible to tourists.
All the major beaches on the island offer excellent water activities like snorkeling, diving, and swimming. The tourist could enjoy a nice swim in the cooling water to escape the heat of the sun, or they could go snorkeling to explore the underwater world. Get a break from the hectic city life and enjoy this amazing private tour with your friends and family. Do not forget to click amazing pictures to cherish these memories forever.
- Aboard the speed to begin this thrilling island-hopping adventure.
- Have a lot of fun while touring in Phuket(Rassada pier).
- Once the tour ends the tourists can then safely depart from the Big boat.
N / A
Departure & ReturnDeparture Point
From our given pickup area pointDeparts
See AvailabilityDeparture Time
PickUp Time Start : 07:00| PickUp Time End: 07:00 | Booking Cutoff : 8
N / A
How to Use
No this is a direct ticket
N / A
To receive a full refund, travelers may cancel up to 24 hours before the experience start date in the local timezone. No refunds will be given after that time period.